NAME OF THE OFFICE : EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
OFFICE ADDRESS : COLLECTORATE BUILDING, “A” BLOCK , SECOND FLOOR KHUNTITOLI, SIMDEGA-835223
TOTAL NUMBER OF SCHOOL IN SIMDEGA DISTRICT
|Primary School||Middle School||High School||+2 School||Total|
|Govt. (Welfare Deptt.)||0||2||0||0||2|
|Central & Navoday||0||0||1||1||2|
- Achievement of Education Department
- In the district total 93 schools has been facilitated by Smart Class.
- Community Library has been established in the 60 Cluster Schools
- In the district white board has been provided for 107 schools.
- Total 87382 sets of Free Text books provided for session 2020-21 of class 1 to 10.
- During Covid-19 Rice and Compensation amount distributed under MID Day Meal to 54544 student for Class 1 to 5 and 26284 students for Class 6 to 8.
- Uniform Distribution : For Academic session 2019-20 free Uniform Distribution
|Total Target||D.B.T.||Self Help Group||Total||Balance|
- Teacher’s Training (NISHTHA) : During Academic Session 2019-20 loyalty training has been provided to the teachers. During Covid-19 lockdown period for Academic Session 2020-21 Online training through DIKSHA Portal is been provided to the teachers.
- Online / Digital Class facility is being Provided to the Students under the Digi-SATH Programme is as follow
|Percentage of WhatsApp group created by the School||Percentage of joined student in the WhatsApp group||Percentage of sending E-Learning Content|
- Simdega district placed 2nd Rank for the participation of students in the weekly quiz held under the Digi-SATH Programme.
- Simdega district got the 1st Rank in the 9th board result-2020 with 92.32%
- Simdega district got the 8th Rank in the state in the Matric Board Examination 2020 with 77.89%
- Simdega district got the 2nd Rank in the 11th board Exam 2020 with 97.43%
- Simdega district got 1st Rank in the Intermediate Examination 2020 (Arts) with 97.43%