MUKHYAMANTRI LAGHU EVAM KUTIR UDYAM VIKAS BOARD
Head Office Ranchi – Website-mmlkuvb.jharkhand.gov.in
Current DISTRICT ENTREPRENEUR CO-ORDINATOR- ASHISH KONGARI,
CONTACT NO.- 9065520258, mail Idemail@example.com
WORKING AREA – 10 BLOCKS
Total Block entrepreneur co-ordinator- 05
- BEC, SIMDEGA- 9065520371
- BEC, PAKARTANR- 9065520370
- BEC, BANSJOR- 9065520364
- BEC, KOLEBIRA- 9065520367
- BEC, JALDEGA- 9065520366
FOCUS & OBJECTIVES:-
The objects for which society is established are promotion and development of Small and Cottage Enterprises and enhancement of their competitiveness through the following activities, namely :
To establish and carry on the administration and management of Chief Minister Small and Cottage Enterprises Development Board
- To assist Small and Cottage Enterprises in Jharkhand through technical, financial and marketing interventions to deal with the competition in the business.
- To organize and conduct skill training programs for enterprise development.
- To evolve and standardize field-tested strategies and methodologies of developing entrepreneurship to suit the respective locations (urban and rural) and various target group of individuals, clusters or groups.
- To conduct and co-ordinate training and research activities for or in collaboration with various institutions and organizations engaged in enterprise development.
- To identify the need and provide training to the members of various Governments / non-governmental organizations engaged in supporting and promoting Small and Cottage Enterprises.
- To gather, analyze and process information needed for formulation of policies and implementing programs related to self-employment, entrepreneurship and enterprise development.
- To identify, design, conduct training and offer consultancy services needed for improving management efficiency, productivity and technology adopted by existing entrepreneurs.
- To study problems and conduct researches to generate knowledge for accelerating the process of enterprise development.
- To catalyse entrepreneurship, self-employment and establishment of new enterprises.
- To evolve, design and help use of various media for promoting the culture of entrepreneurship in small and Cottage industry.
- To address the need of economically backward section through handicraft Enterprises.
- To offer and organize educational programs in the promotion of Small and Cottage Enterprises.
- To promote export of Jharkhand produce through developing infrastructure in the form EXPORT HUB in association with the different institution of Central Govt. like APEDA, FEIO etc.
There will be four Divisions of the Board-
- Divisions of Lac Promotion: To promote lac based Enterprises
- Divisions of Tasar Silk Promotion: To promote textile through Tasar Silk promotion
- Divisions of Handicraft: To promote handicraft Enterprises
- Small and Cottage Enterprises: To promote all types of Small and Cottage Enterprises
SCHEMES/WORK OF MUKHYAMANTRI LAGHU EVAM KUTIR UDYAM VIKAS BOARD
- BAMBOO-TRAINING CUM PRODUCTION AND MARKETING
- LAC– TRAINING CUM PRODUCTION AND MARKETING
- MFP PRODUCTS
- MATIKALA- TRAINING CUM PRODUCTION AND MARKETING and electric chak distribution and PUG MILL also has to be distributed.
- SFURTI YOJNA(CLUSTER WORK)-GUIDELINES ATTACHED
- ARTISANS APPLICATIONS AND I-CARD
- HONEY BEE KEEPING
ABOUT ALL SCHEMES REVIEW
- BAMBOO- The Chief Minister’s Small and Cottage Enterprises Development Board aims to strengthen the rural economy in each of the villages of the state and to establish small and cottage industries for entrepreneurship development, so that the villagers / farmers can get a fair price for their produce and refining, marketing of raw materials. Taxes can be made available at a reasonable price so that unemployment and poverty can be removed in the state. In this sequence, the board has to establish small and cottage industries based on bamboo handicraft products and increase per capita income.
- LAC- Jharkhand is a leading state in the field of lacquer production, where the average production is about 10 thousand metric tons per annum, of which about 70 percent is exported. About 12 to 14 districts of the state are covered in lac production area and about 8 to 10 lakh villagers are involved in lac farming, which is mostly done by the tribal community. The sale of raw lacquer is carried out by the villagers on a regular basis at market rates in traditionally weekly rural haats. In the field of lacquer, the farmers associated with lac farming do not get the real benefit of their product due to fluctuations in the market, due to which lac farmers have to face a lot of difficulties in getting the cost price as well. In the survey of rural haats by the board, it was found that lac farmers do not determine the price of their product themselves, but the rate is determined by the buyer / exporter associated with this area. As a result, lac farmers do not get to know at the time of cultivation whether the rate determination of their product by the buyer / exporter in rural haats will be beneficial or not. Certainly this is a serious problem for the lac farmers, keeping in view of which a new initiative has been started by the Chief Minister, Small and Cottage Enterprises Development Board, in which the lac farmers are being value-added by realizing their products. Benefits can be made available continuously.
- MFP PRODUCTS AND HAAT BAZAR UPDATE ON BOARD APP.
- MATIKALA-Distribution of electric chak to 30 artisans and many more applications are also filled for another slot. Distribution of pug mill and jigger jolly work also has to done. In subsidy chak was given to artisans.
- SFUTRI SCEME-In simdega Cluster work is in progress for this scheme. Producer company will also be formed for every cluster when it starts. Bamboo and matikala cluster is identified till date.
Scheme of Fund for Regeneration of Traditional Industries (SFURTI) is an initiative by Ministry of MSME to promote Cluster development. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is the nodal Agency for promotion of Cluster development for Khadi.
As per the revised guidelines, the following schemes are being merged into SFURTI:
- The Scheme for Enhancing Productivity and Competitiveness of Khadi Industry and Artisans
- The Scheme for Product Development, Design Intervention and Packaging (PRODIP)
The Scheme for Rural Industries Service Centre (RISC) and Other small interventions like Ready Warp Units, Ready to Wear Mission, etc.
6. ARTISANS APPLICATIONS AND I-CARD-
|7||Art Metal Ware||89||62||00||05||05||00||30||00||67||00|
7. BEE KEEPING- Jharkhand is a state rich in forest wealth. Trees of Sal, Mahua, Mango, Karanj, Neem, Jamun etc. are available in abundance in this dense forest environment and crops. Bee has a major role in this, due to which pollination in each flower increases the yield. is increased. Beekeeping is a low capital high earning business, as beekeepers have to spend few hours to monitor the bee colonies hence it is under partial business. A total of 500 farmers from across the state were given 15 days training at Vikas Bharti and Ram Krishna Ashram by Chief Minister Small and Cottage Enterprises Development Board. This step was taken by the board to fulfill the resolution of the Prime Minister’s sweet revolution. In simdega district total 9 farmers were given training at Vikas Bharti at gumla vishunpur.